OT Novel Review Adults Only

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 21:17:09 -0500

Ugliness provides protection. I am so blessed.

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Rob G.
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 12:46 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: OT Novel Review Adults Only

All of which brings to mind a good survey, (and perhaps some fun stories
to go along with it).  Has anyone on the list while tuning alone in a
home with a lonely house wife or single ever been approached, flirted
by, or otherwise been made aware of "other" obvious desired services
other than tuning by said lady?  Surely on a list this big and each with
hundreds of clients there must be some stories out there!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV

> I ran across a novel on E-bay in the "Piano Tuner" section entitled
> The Piano Tuner by Ignacio Noe.  It claims to be a novel about a piano

> tuner
who
> is so distracted by "bored and disgruntled wives" that he can't get
> the
job
> done.  Could this be an biography of anyone on this list?  Has anyone
> read it?  Care to review it?  Check it out  on:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2191354966&category=3
5775

> Phil Ryan
info: https://www.moypiano.com/resources/#archives