Bergman 5' 1"/ Roland 5700 MIDI

Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:42:42 +0200

If the Bergman is an acoustic grand without any player or recorder
installed, then it will of course not hook up to any midi. PianoDisk makes
a handy relatively easy to install record strip... which is really a set of
4 sensor boards that mount under the front of the keys. Its available
within the Quiet time system for overcomely amounts of cash. That has a
midi out/in option if I am not mistaken. Check with PianoDisk, or any of
their competitors that you may have a preference for, and they will provide
you with more information.

Cheers
RicB