Money's no object

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Tue, 09 Sep 2003 22:20:10 -0500

I have to agree here. We have a 7' Shigeru and the piano teacher
we bought it for, loves it! We've had it for well over a year
though, and the tech still hasn't been here to give it the "prep"
they say happens after someone buys one. I need to talk to the
dealer about that, BTW! Or maybe Kawai! :-)

Avery