Money's no object

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Tue, 09 Sep 2003 20:21:00 -0400

--=====================_33736078==.ALT
Del,
         I will pass this and the others on. Do you have any grands in the=
=20
making that you might like him to consider or even wait for? I'm guessing=20
that the Walters' isn't exactly a direct reflection of your work as I think=
=20
I understand that some things have been changed from your design. Thoughts?

Greg Newell

P.S. I might even get him to consider a rebuild if it was able to be ready=
=20
and could pass as something the donating committee might consider unique or=
=20
noteworthy.

At 05:47 PM 9/9/2003, you wrote:

> [...]
 PLEASE!

>Greg
>Greg Newell
>Greg's piano Fort=E9
>mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net
>

>----------
>I've not been able to spend a whole lot of time with them, and I don't=20
>know their reputation abroad, but you might consider looking at the=20
>Forster. I find several aspects of their design interesting.
>
>Del
>
>---

Greg Newell
Greg's piano Fort=E9