What type of Tool Case do you use??

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 09:11:54 -0700 (PDT)

I keep mine in cheap plastic toolboxes, but waterproof
around the rivets for the handle.  Because they, and
the tools, are more cleanable this way. I could have a
 fancy toolbox with velour pockets for all my tools,
which would make my customers gaze in amazement at how
perfeshunal I appear. But that's just B.S. If I am
putting tools contaminated with mouse crap in the
pockets, then pulling them out to use on a customer's
new $50,00 grand, that would make me a selfish and
crude scumbag. And I keep paper towells and alcohol on
hand to wipe my tools down.
      And cheap looking toolboxes are far less
attractive to thieves.
     Thump