Player repairman?

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 20:11:59 EDT

In a message dated 9/8/2003 4:10:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
wpeterson2@socal.rr.com writes:

> Subj: Player repairman?
>  Date: 9/8/2003 4:10:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time
>  From: <A HREF="mailto:wpeterson2@socal.rr.com">wpeterson2@socal.rr.com</A>
>  To: <A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
>  Sent from the Internet
>

> Does anybody know of a player repair tech. in the Westchester area of Los
> Angeles.  It would be for a blown belows.  The only player Techs that I know
> are dead.  I guess from old age or old moldy pianos.
>
> Thanks, Bill Peterson

           Bill
    No I don't but you could ask Bing Gibb in the S.F. area or Allen Velthoen
in Modesto. Both top notch player guys. They"ve both been at it 30 years or
more.
         Dale
     Allens no. 209-545-1410-- Post back if you want Bings. He's in the
directory.