Electric Shank Bender

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Mon, 08 Sep 2003 15:36:10 -0500

I "assume" we're talking about this for the purpose of "burning" shanks
to straighten things up. On a grand? For that, I don't see the reason for
it. On a vertical, maybe. Although, I've used a heat gun (which is what
I normally use for this) on verticals as well as grands.

Otherwise, if the shank is actually bent, then I can see using the "bender".

Avery