Steinway M

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Sun, 07 Sep 2003 21:57:38 -0700

At 01:45 PM 9/6/2003 -0700, Don Mannino wrote:
>The temptation is to feel the need to direct the client towards a piano
>that is your choice.

Hi, Don. Hope you're enjoying your new position with Kawai.

The danger of this temptation is of course that you may convince the client
to get the piano you want them to, and then they may not like it.

I've seen Steinway M's which I've liked a lot. Ted rebuilt a beauty at
Banff. There's a beat-up old one at Linfield College which I feel is quite
pleasant, and has good possibilities. I usually prefer them to L's, but not
to A's, or of course to B's.

Susan