Screw stringer adventure

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 06:14:49 -0400

Remanufacutre it and send those U-1 workhorses galloping back across the Pacific!

Terry Farrell

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Driscoll" <tomtuner@comcast.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 9:43 AM
Subject: Screw stringer adventure

SNIP
            So here's my question: ---What do I do with thing?

            I have clients looking for Yamaha U1 type- workhorse pianos,
but this is more antique in look and certainly would not hold up to
heavy play. I've never dealt in "Antique" pianos if this is one, and
have no clue as to value. Opinions appreciated as always.

            Tom Driscoll RPT