New Sohmer pianos(made by Samick)

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Fri, 05 Sep 2003 11:43:26 -0600

At 06:33 AM 9/5/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Roger, what's this I hear about the new Kohler and Campbells switching
>their production sites from Korea to Indonesia?
>     Sigh,  just when things were starting to improve.
>Kevin.

Hi Kevin ,
                  You are correct, that has been in effect for some
time.  And where a lot of the improvements are coming from.
Lower production in Korea has given the Korean's more time to detail, and
the Indonesians, have been supervised by German techs.
Looks like a win win situation, other than the bumps in the road.   <G>
The acquisition of Bechstein has added a lot of expertise.

Regards Roger