earplugs

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Fri, 05 Sep 2003 06:42:15 -0400

In tuning situations, more noise reduction doesn't necessarily means
better (for me at least). I've bought the ER musician's custom made
earplugs from an audiologist and have never regretted it. They are
much more comfortable, not as warm, and you can change the amount of
noise reduction in a flash by getting 2 different filter set. When I
first bought them, I got the
db filters and later after fighting in the treble I got the 15 db
filter and these are the ones I use every single tuning day. In rare
occasions I will take one out for extreme treble tuning. But overall,
I think they are a bargain even if they don't seem to be at first
glance.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke   QC