OT, Humor, Delete Delete, Nothing to do with pianos, WarningWarning

Thu, 04 Sep 2003 09:03:11 +0200

Very funny, clearly political and obviously slanted in the <<against>>
direction, but very funny regardless... that is unless you are one of those
who are over adamantly on the <<for>> side of the general subject matter
refered too. I did like the Rumpsfelt link that pointed to the Lolita
book,.... tho I am not entirely sure the association is quite fair.

But now back to our little safe haven of piano related topics. Thanks for the
interlude tho.

Cheers
RicB

--