Wurlitzer hammer heads

William J Schlipf wjstuner@juno.com
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 06:54:42 -0500

They will "clank" pretty hard!  What's probably more impertant is the
let-off.  Regulate it first and then see if the hammers still need help.
The screw that controls the damper (where the gray grommet is) is
improtant too.  There should be some play in that before the dampers
lift.  Make sure the dampers lift evenly.  This also prevents leaks.
Hope this helps!