Written test.. was Rim thingy..

Tue, 02 Sep 2003 09:43:21 +0200

I think the main point is... that the written test is so full of ambiguity and questionable degrees of correctness, that its really quite suprising we actually use it. And the thing
just got reviewed.

What is the real purpose for the "written" test ?? and does it even come close to filling that purpose ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.