Yamaha C5 Cover for sale

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 00:55:33 -0400

At 4:02 PM -0400 8/31/03, Phil Bondi wrote:
>An unusual call yesterday from someone who found my site on the internet..it
>seems this person sold his C5 and it had a thick Edwards String Cover on it,
>but the cover didn't go with the piano. I didn't ask why..only told him that
>I would put the word out that there's one available, and see what happens.

That's an after-market accessory. Maybe he figures he ought to
liquidate that item separately so as to get a few pennies back on his
purchase dollar. The new owner wouldn't have to know that the piano
once had it, or maybe the seller told him, and he didn't want to buy
it separately.

They are very nice covers. And yes, ain't the internet great!

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"You'll make more money selling my advice than following it"
     ...........Steve Forbes, quoting his father, Malcom