Function of the rim

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@comcast.net
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 00:10:36 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Ron Nossaman
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 7:08 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Function of the rim

>Sounds good for square dancing.  Haven't you ever seen a square
dancing?

Saw a line dance once, but it was pretty crooked.

>don't know about round dancing.  For that you need the circle of sound.
>
>Carl Meyer Ptg assoc

Ah, marketing again.

Ron N

You guys have been very amusing with your "function of the rim"
comments, but I've been working on a 1887 screw stringer with much
consternation, and the function of the rim as I see it is to hold the
salt for my margarita. I rarely "need" a drink but tonight is the night!

	Labor Day ? Youbetcha!
   Tom Driscoll