ca glue

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 19:20:39 -0400

On Sunday, August 31, 2003, at 02:54  PM, Tom Driscoll wrote:
> 	Gentlemen,
> 	Why 7 days? The thin stuff disappears in a few seconds and sets
> up rather quickly even without the accelerator. In my opinion an hour
> or
> so is plenty of time if you're using the thin viscosity CA.
> 	Tom Driscoll

True Tom,
But it sounds to me like he used *quite a bit* of CA (he had 8 oz.) and
had pools of it at the base of the tuning pins (or so I visualize the
scenario). I realize some folks prefer to "use a lot" but I seldom use
as much as one small bottle. Then again, I seldom treat zero torque
pinblocks.
Patrick D