ca glue

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 18:02:38 -0500

Richard,

You're correct. With CA, assuming you're using the water thin type, it'll
seep right in. Forget the 7-day thing with CA. That's with different pin
block tighteners! If it takes 7 days, it's the wrong CA!

I've had good luck with it on isolated pins but I've never tried to treat
an entire block with it. I'd be interested in how that works out over the
"long haul", though.

Avery