Short Treble (sustain?)

Fri, 31 Oct 2003 10:58:12 -0800

Stephane:

I assume you are talking about the bridge top.  Though I typically see
varnish on the sides and in the notches, I don't generally see the bridge
top varnished.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net

the bridge.  I'm afraid I could have to be going for a new board.
(Strange, I have never seen varnish on bridges here.  In Bechstein pianos,
even no graffite.)