O.T. Internet Spam /email virus attacks etc.

Fri, 31 Oct 2003 00:24:13 +0100

I have installed Red Hat Linux from that same book, tried Mandrake 9.0
as well.. no problem getting things up and going without being all that
puter savy... but Linux is still not quite as easy to use as Windows.
Tho it is getting easier with each year.

You can partition your hard disk so that you can run both Linux and
Windows.. this is a little tricker, but you can figure it out. That way
you can get used to Linux without sacrificing Windows. You will also
need a Disk Partitioner that is capable of cutting through the XP file
system, and an OS starter so you can choose which OS to use when you
start your computer.

Its all doable... might cost you a few days head scratching... but you
can do it.

RicB