O.T. Internet Spam /email virus attacks etc.

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:48:16 -0600

George, et all,

For those willing to give it a whirl, Mandrake Linux, would be my choice
for starters. The CD images (ISO images) that you just download and burn
to CD's can be found at www.linuxiso.org with clickable links on how to
do that.

Also, if anyone is interested, I can work up a table of windows vs linux
software.

About the only software that I know of that will not work with Win4lin
(www.win4lin.com) at this time is Cybertuner. It has to have access to
the real hardware.

Regarding, RedHat Linux, they are starting to go towards pay copies only
meaning no downloadable free copies.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler