Make a soundboard--Measurements

Thu, 30 Oct 2003 15:17:27 -0800

Well that makes sense.  Do you find that the overall shape is precisely
duplicated for the same model, i.e. are all S&S model M's the same?  If so,
would it make sense to make a template in order to minimize handling the
panel.  I am rather nervous handling panels unsopported by ribs.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net

Take