a question of class

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:28:28 -0500

Ed Foote RPT wrote:

> What I would like to hear from any and all that have been in=20
> the business long enough to collect a list of mistakes and oversights, =
are=20
> those things that, looking back, would have been very useful to have =
known when=20
> first starting out.

"Long enough"? The tone of that suggests some significant number of =
years. Does it really take others years to have regrets? Years to =
realize how poorly some decisions were made? Gosh, seems I might be way =
ahead of some of you!   ;-)

This sounds to be a winner of a class Ed. I'll try and collect a few =
thoughts for you.

Terry Farrell