a question of class

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 05:41:15 EST

Greetings all,

  I have a request.  I have suggested a class for the convention titled
"Career Stability".  It is aimed at the basic level and will be 90 minutes of
feckless meandering around the topic of what a beginning tech might profitably keep
in mind while making early career decisions.
  One part of the program will be "I wish I had known then....".
    I would like to collect some of the , er.., collective wisdom here on the
list for this.  What I would like to hear from any and all that have been in
the business long enough to collect a list of mistakes and oversights, are
those things that, looking back, would have been very useful to have known when
first starting out.
  If you want to post to the list, that is fine, but private emails are just
as useful.

Thanks,

Ed Foote RPT
 <A HREF="http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/399/six_degrees_of_tonality.html">