Fw: Temporary cessation of e-mail bombardment...:-)

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:38:39 +0100

Hello list. I've simply GOT to take a Holiday!! So the attached info is =
relevant. Read you in November! November 5th! Bonfire Night in Lewes, =
Sussex, England... a poem:

In November the people of Lewes
Dress as Soldiers or Sailors or Druids
Then a man dressed as Pope
Gives them "flannel and soap"*
And Harveys?** Their bodily fluids!

* "flannel and soap" a lot of spoken nonsense
** "Harveys" - Local Brewery in Lewes - County town of Sussex with =
Castle but the Catrhedral got demolished by the railway barons to make a =
line from Lewes to Brighton. Vandals! (mark 'ee 'twas only a ruin =
anyway!)
Regards
Michael G (UK)=20
----- Original Message -----=20