Steingraeber by candle light......

Wed, 22 Oct 2003 22:00:16 +0200

Ah... my good freind from the City with the enclave embassy :)

I understand your preference for Steinways, and tho it was not my
meaning to compare the Steingręber with the Steinway quality wise in the
sense you mean, I might have done so... but tastes vary to be sure.
However... my comparison to Steinway was meant to say that the general
sound picture of the Steingręber was in the vein of Steinway, not so
much better or worse then Steinways.

I remember well sitting after dinner hearing that very clever young
Finnish pianist play and hearing yours and others remarks. We can agree
that the treble sustain and clarity was of very high caliber can we not
?

btw.. I continue actually, to get nice comments about your lecture. You
have a talent for the stage there Andre' :)

Cheers
RicB

--
Richard Brekne