Acrylikey shelf life

Richard Wagner rjwag@pacifier.com
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 12:11:42 -0700 (PDT)

The liquid "Acrylic Monomer" included in the kit is guaranteed for one
year from date of purchase, although, if treated politely, it usually
lasts much longer.

It shouldn't be allowed to get too warm as in being stored
next to a heat vent, or left, unprotected, for long periods in a hot car
during the summer.  Also it shouldn't be exposed to airbourne dirt and
dust. Keep the lid  screwed on except for when drawing out, or replacing
liquid.

[NOTE]  In recent months the kit has begun shipping with the
liquid "Monomer" sealed in plastic squeeze bottle, complete with a dropper
type applicator and screw-on-lid rather than a glass bottle, so the
contamination problem can be avoided... not to mention spilling and
breakage.

Regarding shelf life of the other chemicals, for practical purposes, there
is none.  Also, all of the chemicals in the kit, plus sanding files and
mixing cups may be prchased seperately.

Sincerely,

	Richard Wagner RPT
	http://www.wagner-technical.com