The Right Tool for the Right Job Revisited

Sun, 27 Jul 2003 10:54:25 -0700

I take the tension down, use a becket breaker to shear off the becket, and
then back the pins out through the coil.  Cut the wire at the agraffes to
remove the tenor and bass and slip the treble wire through the capo bar.
It goes pretty quickly with not popping wire or stress on the wrists.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net