Stupendomorphic Super-High-End Victorian Unrestored Uprights for Sale!!!!!!

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 23:12:00 -0400

At 2:25 PM -0700 7/22/03, gordon stelter wrote:
>I unstrung them to clean them thoroughly inside and
>out before placing in my very small shop, because all
>pianos, even well cared ones, stink a bit after 100
>years of accumulating dust and typical household
>odors..... and I have a very sensitive nose!

Morticians use a camphor salve just under the nostrils. That might
save you from restringing unnecessary amounts of old uprights.

Can you email or fax these things, or are we actually going to have
to put them on a truck?

Mr. Bill

"Garth, Take me!"
"Where? I'm low on gas and you need a jacket"
     ...........Kim Bassinger and Dana Carvey in "Wayne's World 2"