Stupendomorphic Super-High-End Victorian Unrestored Uprights for Sale!!!!!!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:25:10 -0700 (PDT)

I unstrung them to clean them thoroughly inside and
out before placing in my very small shop, because all
pianos, even well cared ones, stink a bit after 100
years of accumulating dust and typical household
odors..... and I have a very sensitive nose!
    Also, because I felt that the soundboards would
preserve better not being under load.
     And because that's what one normally does when
starting a restoration.
     Thump