Steinway M Player

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:18:54 -0700 (PDT)

Devalues it a lot. The extended keylengths screw up
the touch, though Dave Stanwood has told me that his
methodologies can correct this. Perhaps converting to
PianoDisc, with the player in the old spoolbox area is
an option? Or sawing away some of the piano and having
a  new keyframe made? ( Anyone ever tried this??? )
     Thump