soundboardinstal again

Mon, 21 Jul 2003 06:47:42 -0700

So then, is your procedure is to temporarily screw the bridge to the board,
lay the board in the piano, put in the plate, clamp it down in a few places
and set the bearing, then remove everything and notch and pin the bridge
clamped to a 1x10?  If so, how do you support the plate over the board at
the correct height, as well as hold it down around the perimeter so that
you can wedge it down to set bearing?

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net