soundboardinstal again

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:11:35 +0200

Hi Danny !

I'll ask for details, but as they have a pneumatic press with counter
forms for ribbing (did not see it myself), they probably expect them
to be very consistent to begin with.

Afterthat, I've been said some bridges undersides are flat, others
shaped, may be they only do that to compensate for different board's
shape/frame height also.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.

PianoTech