Creative Truth-telling

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:11:15 -0500

Now THAT's what I'm talkin' about!

Creative Truth telling is a lot luck political correctness and
government speak.

In this case, the appropriate comment was: "Well Maam, It'll be good for
you to know that this particular piano has been approved for home use by
the rhodentia society. The bottom board is unusually fertile, should
give the piano a very earthy, organic aura with distinctly septic
possibilities. Urine for a treat!"

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of James Grebe
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 7:54 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Creative Truth-telling

I once informed a well to do lady that her piano had evidence of mice in
it at one time or another, (poop) and she told me to leave summarily
before I was able to begin tuning.  She said her home would never have
had mice. Lose 1 James Grebe Piano Tuner-Technician Wood Artisan
Established 1962 Creator  of Wooden Artifacts such as: Handsome Hardwood
Caster Cups Handsome Hardwood Piano  Benches 314 845-8282 1526 Raspberry
Lane Arnold, MO 63010