Downbearing gauge/David Love

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:59:40 -0500

>Ron,
>         Was your late father in law in the piano business? For how long?
> Is that how you came into the bus.? Did you work for him? Is that when
> you and Loui met? Inquiring minds ......etc. ...  or maybe just plain nosey.
>
>Greg

Yup, Tony Novinski. He was a piano tech forever. I got into this by 1:
meeting and latching onto Loui, and 2: putting in evenings with Tony in the
shop to help him catch up on some backlog. I worked evenings with him off
and on for about a year, full time for a year, passed the (then) Craftsman
qualification tests, and went to work for myself.

Ron N