New PTG Headquarters Building Purchased

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:34:05 -0500

The Piano Technicians Guild's Council of Delegates, meeting recently in
Dallas, approved the purchase of a building to house a new, larger
headquarters for the PTG. The building is approximately 3 times the
size of our present one and will house staff offices, our Foundation
museum, meeting rooms, and class space, including room for RPT exams.

The purchase of the new building was completed today. Some renovations
and reconfiguring of the building will be done during the next few
months before we actually move in.

Please take a look at these pictures of the building as it is now:

http://homepage.mac.com/kentswafford/Spangler/index.html

We believe the building will open up some exciting new possibilities
for the Guild.

Kent Swafford
Vice President
Piano Technicians Guild