Treble Resonator (Treble Tone Resonator)

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 16:12:17 -0500

At 10:47 PM +0200 7/5/03, Richard Brekne wrote:
>... I
>was just curious as to thoughts about how it really supports the belly
>rail, and how this kind of support helps the sound.

Richard,

I have no thoughts about this, nor am I curious as to the how or why
of such a thing.

I value and trust Guy Nichol's experience with this product, and the
results he has written about without reservation (see link below).

Personally, I don't mind mysteries from time to time. If it works, it
does, and that's good enough for me, especially when the 'proof in
the pudding' results come from Guy. (Even got to visit with him for a
few moments in Dallas.

Really Richard, I'm just not interested in analyzing some things to
the nth degree. Some, I am. Just not this subject.

Sorry,

Keith McGavern