Treble Resonator (Treble Tone Resonator)

Sat, 05 Jul 2003 22:47:28 +0200

Checked out what I could find on this.... very sketchy stuff, and I
remember the discussion... a loose end tangent of the Stienway Bell
Resonator discussion ealier this year.

I gather we arent talking about increasing crown or anything... but I
was just curious as to thoughts about how it really supports the belly
rail, and how this kind of support helps the sound.

Cheers

RicB