V-cap update

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 11:43:39 EDT

Hi Ric,

Back in pre-convention days when I was getting 8,042,957 messages a day, I=20
admit to not having read each and every e-mail in the v-cap thread, so I=20
probably missed some key bits of information.  I aplogize in advance for ask=
ing=20
questions you've probably answered more than once.

Where are you doing this experiment(s)?

What kind of piano/action are you using?

Thanks,

Dave Stahl