Convention (was Damper Zing)

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 06:22:43 -0500

>  Clark Sprague wrote:
>  ... the big Whatever in Dallas, ...

Clark,

That would be the 46th Annual Piano Technicians Guild (PTG)
Convention & Technical Institute.

Although I was only able to be in Dallas for two days (3rd & 4th),
what a Great Event!

Some of the best, down-to-earth people I've ever had the privilege of
knowing and being involved with in my life were there.

The exhibit hall was exemplary in layout and offerings.

The Home Office Staff, what can I say, *jewels* in my eyes.

The Institute Committee as always, dedicated and tireless in their performance.

The Hyatt Hotel staff and crew proved to be incredibly hospitable in all areas.

I am extremely gratified to have been able to participate and dwell
amongst, however little, the considerable Whatever in Dallas.

Sincerely,

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731