Damper Zing

Fri, 04 Jul 2003 03:43:58 +0200

Avery Todd wrote:

> Richard,
>
> I was only adding something to Ron's post about techs inserting mute
> strips without depressing the sustain pedal. Not anything about the
> "zing", "whoosh", whatever, was mentioned. Guess I should have changed
> the subject line? :-)
>
> Avery

Nah... thats cool... you guys brought up some good tangents... actually...
I think part of the exams process should include this side of the issue.
But I was really just prodding Clark for some more info on what he was
after. The use of the word Zing was hard to put together with the question
about a good pair of scizzors if you get my meaning. Zing normally speaks
of hard or crusty dampers... or what ? Maybe I missed a couple of posts ??