TOT Trivia

Thu, 3 Jul 2003 14:15:58 -0700

Okay, for a really relevant trivia question, what kind of piano was she playing during the pre meal prayer service.

----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Brekne
To: Pianotech
Sent: 7/3/2003 4:46:43 PM
Subject: Re: TOT Trivia

Grin..... A STAR TREKIE !!
Nice going Harry.  This was one of my favorite episodes... a time portal.... tho I have to admit Bones did a lousy job of playing a crazed maniac.
Cheers
RicB

Harry Pickett wrote:
Hey,
The episode was called City on the Edge of Forever. JoanCollins played EdithKeylor.
Kirk had to let her die, bummer!
Harry
Harry Pickett