freebies

Jonathan Finger johann@tollidee.com
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 12:41:23 -0700

"but when a tuning hammer is put on them, they change at the slightest
touch and stay there."

Well, as I said, I concentrate on setting the pin.  Therefore, the pin
doesn't move when the hammer is set on it.  I'm not just flexing the pin
as some do, but moving it in the wood, and furthermore, understanding
how and where I'm moving it.

" Especially after having just done a quick
pitch correction over the entire piano, which is what my post is about."

And I was responding to your post, in regards to the first quick pitch
correction.

Best Wishes :)

Jonathan Finger RPT.