close enough>??

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 10:54:40 -0500

Susan,

A couple things help.  (1) Consider how you can work more efficiently.  (2)
One learns to tell more quickly when the string you are tuning is at its best.

When I was new it took me two hours, and even at that I'm not sure how good my
tunings were.  I expressed serious doubt that anyone can do a good job in 45
minutes.  But that is frequently the time it takes me now.  I doubt I will ever
get it lower than that.  I'm not trying to, either.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT