close enough>??

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:02:51 -0600

Paul et al,

At 10:33 1/24/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Conrad,
>
>Throw the dart would be my answer. The pitch deviations you describe on
>your Yamaha are fairly typical for Yamahas, especially this time of
>year.

Yeah, I know.  I've got 30+ Yamaha P-somethingorothers here.

>Are we having fun yet?

Isn't it always?

A followup question:

If the extra charge for a pitch raise is for the extra tuning pass required,
and,
If a tuner normally goes over the piano twice (as I've seen some state they
do),

-where is the extra pass which differentiates a normal from a pitch raise
tuning??

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076(Dept.office)

- People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public. -Bryan White