Action Elevations

Wed, 22 Jan 2003 18:05:20 +0100

Brian ol buddy !!  Nice to "hear" from you again !

Course this article and its points are kind of specifically for setting string
height.. and diagnosing action config problems relative to what the existing
string height is. Makes for some good reading for sure. May, June July, and
August 2000 I believe.

Cheers
RicB