(OT) A thousand Pardons

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 23:52:03 -0800

>So Ric, what's the deets on these e-pardons of yours. Are they only to be
>used on you, and if so, are they tagged for certain transgressions, or are
>they free floating. And if they can be used with others, do you need to be
>made aware that they will not be coming back to you and exacting their
>cost (in social terms) from you? Like a check while gets mailed around in
>a chain letter before finally arriving at your bank.
>
>Pardon my intrusion, but forgiving minds need to know how these things work.
>
>Mr. Bill

Once, just ONCE, Ric indulges in a little hyperbole ... <grin>

I have no idea how he has trained the pardons now they are in his
care and keeping, but when I sent them they were sort of general,
floating, all-purpose little guys, good for whatever ails anyone --
a fly in the soup, a spot of dog poop on the front walk, a touch
of errmail, a birthday card a day late, or a few cents [horrors!!]
in an historical temperament ... well, one pardon per cent, perhaps.
They are flameproof, as well, since I got the box for them from
Conrad.

sssssnn (the list hiss of escaping lukewarm steam ...)