Fw: My Public Confession, part 2

Mike and Jane Spalding mjbkspal@execpc.com
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 21:08:29 -0600

Carman,

Please accept my apology for mangling your name.

Mike

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike and Jane Spalding <mjbkspal@execpc.com>
To: Pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2003 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: My Public Confession

Hey Carmine,

Thanks for the classy response, and for having the self-control to not escalate.  I hereby retract my objections to your shameless promotions.  The vote now being
AYE: 1,
NAY: 1 retracted,
ABSTAIN:  637,
I suggest you continue promoting in a big way, and I hope your convention is in every way a success.

cheers,

Mike