LOOK IT UP! DON"T JUST BLAST ME!

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 23:28:54 -0800

HAAA!!  ROFL, etc, you just made my night.  Someone restraine me please, I
can't breath!!

> LOOK IT UP!!! ITS ALL HERE ON THE NET FOR YOU TO
> READ!!! AND IN GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS, NO LESS!

"Look it up on the net"??  Now there's a reliable source.   Of course Al
Gore claimed he invented it.

> Bush, who ignores his own intelligence agencies
(huh???)

> avoided military service,
No, that was Clinton.  Close though, he was a president.

> has numerous DUI arrests
One, multi multi years ago.

> is an admitted ex-cocaine addict
What in THE hell are you talking about?

> and a member of the Satanic "Skull and Bones" society....
Golly, where can I sign up?  Do they issue membership cards?

obr ogodlea, trp
saL eVasg, VN