LOOK IT UP! DON"T JUST BLAST ME!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 21:54:21 -0800 (PST)

--- tune4u@earthlink.net wrote:
> Unless you count elections as polls, nobody EVER
> took a "poll of 350,000
> souls."

WRONG Barnard! Pugh Charitable Trust Poll read on NRP
by ex-Secretary of State Madeline Albright. 300
countries. 350,00 respondents. The majority LIKE
American culture, but fear Bush, and far more than
Saddam! This administration is the most globally
despised in 50 years, AND THAT'S A PROVEN FACT! ONE
THAT PLACES US IN IMMINENT DANGER!
     I am obviously FAR better informed than you,
reading fully 2 newspapers a day (including the
Conservative Atlanta Constitution ) and listening to
several hours of NPR news! I have several nice
Republican friends, but you ultra right-wingers are a
amazing! It doesn't matter HOW MUCH solid, factual,
HISTORICAL evidence is presented: if you don't like
what it points to you just say "doesn't exist"
-------( Then waste $48 million in taxpayer dollars
investigating a Democrat's real estate deal! )
Go ahead! Stick your heads in the sand (or wherever).
Bush is running this nation into the ground and
finishing it off with WW III all to avoid detection!
His business dealings have been FAR murkier than
Clinton's, and he was trying to cut a deal with the
Taliban ever since he got into office for the
Trans-Asia pipeline: even tried to bribe the Taliban
with $43 million (delivered by Powell) ostensibly to
aid in the eradication of opium production . But the
deals fell through, and then Sept 11.... THAT MUCH IS
PLAIN, HISTORICAL FACT!!! DELIVERED BY THE WALL STREET
JOURNAL, NO LESS!!!! JUST LOOK IT UP ON YOUR WEB
BROWSER!
    The "War on Terrorism" is just to distract us from
shameful facts about Bush&Co., and from your level of
awareness it is apparently working----- just fine! If
we attack Iraq, we will be forever under siege by
terrorists, just like Israel--- and this according to
the CIA!  But if we leave Saddam alone he won't do
ANYTHING to us OR his neighbors. This ALSO according
to the CIA, in the report requested by Sen. Gramm!
LOOK IT UP!!! ITS ALL HERE ON THE NET FOR YOU TO
READ!!! AND IN GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS, NO LESS!
    So who's the REAL patriot?  Me, who wants to
protect the American peoole, or Bush, who ignores his
own intelligence agencies, avoided military service,
has numerous DUI arrests, is an admitted ex-cocaine
addict and a member of the Satanic "Skull and Bones "
society.... whowill hide in an old coal mine while we
all suffer for his belligerence!
    Sheesh!
    Thump

By the way. My dear friend, the late, great Harvey
Roehl got me into this business and he was an Air
Force Republican. But he had SENSE!